The small town Zell am See in the Pinzgauer Alps contains an important hospital for the region, as it’s the closest hospital to some major ski regions. Therefore, a local trauma department is fundamental for air ambulances nearby, often being approached by Martin 6 and Alpin Heli 6. Other important hospitals to the region are the LKH Salzburg and the Hospital Bertesgaden (by Joshua Gaub) on the German side.
Comparison to real life
|Library – European Vehicles (static)||uwespeed||download|
|CDB-Library||Cami de Bellis||download|
- photorealistic 4K-textures
- realistic night textures and lighting
- detailed 3D-models
- summer and winter textures
The ambulance cars are converted from the HR SimYard Helirescue X pack.
- The downloaded content is the property of the Developer.
- You are not allowed to share or upload this content or single parts of it on other websites.
- You are not allowed to use or share the content on a commercial basis.
- You are allowed to modify the scenery as you like, but only for private use.
- Exceptions can be made, but only with the explicit written permission of the Developer.
Tested with X-Plane 11 Version 11.41r1 and UHD-Mesh.
If you like my content and want to support me you can buy me a beer 😉