The Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang-Fieberbrunn is one of the biggest ski areas in Austria and it’s not the only one to the area. As a result, in the main season’s skiing and hiking accidents accumulate. To cope with that demand Heli-Austria opened an air rescue base in the center of the ski region, in Hinterglemm.
It’s situated directly beneath the youth hostel “Buchegg” where I stayed 3 times. So of course, I had to build the base and the youth hostel. 😉 Both a summer and a winter version (with snow 3D-model and ski slopes on the nearby montains) are provided. I also included 2 rescue missions. Since its opening, they flew an MD 902 Explorer. But now sadly it’s exchanged by a new H135.
Comparison to real life
|CDB Library||Cami De Bellis||download|
|The Handy Objects Library||Scottish Wings||download|
- LRZ Martin 6
- youth hostel “Buchegg”
- rescue mission: funpark Leogang – skiing accident
- rescue mission: Zwölferkogel – lead climber fall
- ski-slopes at the Schattberg and Zwölferkogel
- photorealistic 4K-textures
- realistic night textures and lighting
- summer and winter version (textures and 3D-models)
- optimization for UHD-mesh by AlpilotX
- The downloaded content is the property of the Developer.
- You are not allowed to share or upload this content or single parts of it on other websites.
- You are not allowed to use or share the content on a commercial basis.
- You are allowed to modify the scenery as you like, but only for private use.
- Exceptions can be made, but only with the explicit written permission of the Developer.
Tested with X-Plane 11 Version 11.41r1 and UHD-Mesh.
If you like my content and want to support me you can buy me a beer 😉