The Val Gardena is a vast skiing, hiking, climbing, biking, and mountaineering region and thus being prone to accidents. Multiple alpine rescue assemblies cooperated and founded the Aiut Alpin Dolomites, an Air Ambulance responsible for nearly the whole Dolomites. It’s stationed at the heliport Pontives next to the company Elikos, owned by the Kostner brothers. There the Elikos provides supplies for several huts, flies a variety of load operations, does VIP and camera flights.
The Heliport Pontives is built with a very high degree of detail and contains more than 120.000 polygons. The most buildings directly near the Heliport are custom built and textured photorealisticly. It’s by far the scenery I spent the most time at, so have fun flying! 😀
Comparison to real life
Don’t forget to install the included lights.txt.
- Heliport Pontives
- Helipad Grödner Joch
- Helipad Arabba
- Helipad Seiser Alm Bahn
- Helipad Hotel Pinei
- photorealistic 4K-textures
- detailed 3D-models
- realistic lighting and night textures
- summer and winter ground textures
- some additional realistic buildings surrounding the heliport
- optimization for Dolomiti 3D-mesh
- adjusted lights.txt
- The downloaded content is the property of the Developer.
- You are not allowed to share or upload this content or single parts of it on other websites.
- You are not allowed to use or share the content on a commercial basis.
- You are allowed to modify the scenery as you like, but only for private use.
- Exceptions can be made, but only with the explicit written permission of the Developer.
Tested with X-Plane 11 Version 11.41r1 and Dolomiti-3D.
If you like my content and want to support me you can buy me a beer 😉