Bozen is the capital of South Tyrol also has the biggest and therefore most important hospital of the province. Besides being an essential strategic point for the air ambulances “Aiut Alpin Dolomites”, “Pelikan 2” and “Pelikan 3” it also accommodates its own helicopter “Pelikan 1”. Pelikan 1 is quite diversely used from primary missions and alpine rescue missions to secondary missions between hospitals.
Therefore the heliport, as well as the hospital, are vital suppliers of ambulance services to whole South Tyrol. Therefore, I built the Heliport of Pelikan 1 and the helipad of the emergency ward in a high degree of detail, as the whole hospital is too big to build it the same way. Due to that, I supply two versions: one where the rest of the hospital is built with objects from the R2 Library and as Dolomiti-3D provides its own version of the hospital, one with no hospital buildings, where just the heliport and helipad are replaced.
Comparison to real-life
!You need the R2-Library (no Dolomiti-3D Version) OR Dolomiti-3D (Dolomiti-3D Version)!
|The Handy Objects Library||Scottish Wings||download|
Don’t forget to install the included lights.txt.
- LRZ Pelikan 1
- Hospital helipad + nearest hospital building
- rest of hospital Bozen built from R2-Library objects (no Dolomiti-3D version)
- photorealistic 4K-textures
- realistic lighting and night textures
- summer and winter textures
- detailed 3D-models
- adjusted lights.txt
- The downloaded content is the property of the Developer.
- You are not allowed to share or upload this content or single parts of it on other websites.
- You are not allowed to use or share the content on a commercial basis.
- You are allowed to modify the scenery as you like, but only for private use.
- Exceptions can be made, but only with the explicit written permission of the Developer.
Tested with X-Plane 11 Version 11.41r1 and Dolomiti-3D.
If you like my content and want to support me you can buy me a beer 😉